tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: Have I to start jerv ?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:28:41 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
hello there,
which version of tomcat u installed and it is binary or source code?

>>> jmflamba@club-internet.fr 11/08/2000 12:09:32 >>>
I done that yet, the problem is the same.

When I start tomcat with the startup.sh command, I receive

Context log: path="/examples" Adding context path="/examples"
docBase="webapps/examples"
Context log: path"" Adding context path"" docBase="webapps/ROOT"
Context log: path="/text" Adding context path="/test"
docBase="webapps/text"
Starting tomcat install="/home/flambard/tomcat"
home="/home/flambard/tomcat"
classPath=".:/home/flambard/tomcat/lib/ant.jar:/home/flambard/tomcat/lib/jasper.jar:
/home/flambard/tomcat/lib/servlet.jar:/home/flambard/tomcatlib/test:
/home/flambard/tomcat/lib/webserver.jar:/home/flambard/tomcat/lib/xml.jar:
/usr/local/jdk1.2.2/lib/tools.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.2.2/lib/tools.jar"
Context log: path="/admin" Automatic context load
docBase="/home/flambard/
tomcat/webapps/admin"
Context log: path=""admin" Adding context path"/admin"
docBase/home/flambard/
tomcat/webapps/admin"

All is normal ?

Thank a lot

--
"Il n'y a pas d'etrangers, seulement des amis qu'on n'a pas rencontres."
(Proverbe irlandais).

Jean Michel Flambard
jmflamba@club-internet.fr
http://www.multimania.com/jmflambard

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at www.barnardos.org.uk

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250