tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: AW: Tomcat, Apache, and Solaris 2.7 - Help!!
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 16:28:57 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
i did thank u very much
now i have another problem after i build mod_jserv.so
when i try to start tomcat
this is the message i am getting
Using classpath: .:/newapache/jakarta-tomcat/lib/*
# Can't find class org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat

I did not have his problem b4
please help
thank u very much guys for your lovely help

i want to start the party:((((

>>> S.Zeeh@spmv.de 08/08/2000 14:55:40 >>>
Hi,

you can also download it from: