tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: AW: fatal error on startup
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 16:26:51 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
yep it is

>>> S.Zeeh@spmv.de 08/08/2000 14:48:21 >>>
Hi,

> netstat -a

Does the command netstat also exist in Linux?
I thought, it's a Windows specific command.

Stephan

> > KTJ Music wrote:
> >
> > Help: am getting this error when trying to startup tomcat on linux:
> >
> > FATAL:java.io.IOException: Address already in
> > useta-tomcat/webapps/examples"####
> > #### static) that#########vlet requests.
> > java.io.IOException: Address already in use
> >         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:42)
> >         at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:53)
> >         at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:30)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory.createSocket(Default
> > ServerSocketFactory.java:97)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpEndpoint.startEndpoint(PoolTcpEndpoi
> > nt.java:235)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector.start(PoolTcpConnector.jav
> > a:187)
> >         at
> > org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.start(ContextManager.java:450)
> >         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:204)
> >         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:237)
> >
> > Any ideas??? - Thanks, Todd

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at www.barnardos.org.uk

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250