tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat, Apache, and Solaris 2.7 - Help!!
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:12:00 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk

>>> andy.lewis@veritas.com 08/08/2000 11:53:53 >>>
apxs not found?

ok...don't shoot me for this, but you did specify the full path to it, right?
yes i did
but
when i tried to more to it the first line was
#!no-perl-on-this-system
does this make any difference?

Rabea Khalaf wrote:

> i tried to install apache by following this syntax
> ./configure --prefix=/path/to/apache --enable-module=all --enable-shared=max --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE
> and every thing went welll
> now i am trying to build mod_jserv.so
> the error message is
> apxs is not found , while i do have it and as an executable file on /apache/bin/apxs
>
> i do not know what to do next
> i tried every single trick in the book
>
> help help help if any one please has any advise 4 mmmmme
> i will be most apprieciated
>
> Rab

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at www.barnardos.org.uk

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250