tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: library
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:57:19 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
do i need to install php to get APXS working
this things driving me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmad
any help most apprieciated
i am running tomcat 3.1
apache 1.3.12
on unix version 4.0F

>>> araman@india-today.com 08/08/2000 08:54:39 >>>
U can get the mod_jserv.so file from the jakarta-apache site..
Go to http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.1/bin/linux/i386/
Hope this helps
Anand Raman

Today KTJ Music said

> you need to get the mod_jserv.so and make a new directory in /etc/httpd
> called libexec and then put the module in that directory and then restart.

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at www.barnardos.org.uk

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250