tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Soalno <dsol...@simpletel.com>
Subject mod_jk problem
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:47:12 GMT

I am trying to use mod_jk but I when I start Apache up I get the following
problem:

jk_post_config NULL
apachectl: httpd could not be started

I am running Apache 1.3.12 on a Linux 2.2.16 platform with glibc 2.1.  I
compiled the mod_jk.so from a CVS repository I updated this
morning.  Here's the top part of my httpd.conf file where modules are
being loaded:

# module stuff
LoadModule env_module         libexec/mod_env.so
LoadModule config_log_module  libexec/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule mime_magic_module  libexec/mod_mime_magic.so
LoadModule mime_module        libexec/mod_mime.so
LoadModule negotiation_module libexec/mod_negotiation.so
LoadModule status_module      libexec/mod_status.so
LoadModule info_module        libexec/mod_info.so
LoadModule autoindex_module   libexec/mod_autoindex.so
LoadModule dir_module         libexec/mod_dir.so
LoadModule asis_module        libexec/mod_asis.so
LoadModule imap_module        libexec/mod_imap.so
LoadModule userdir_module     libexec/mod_userdir.so
LoadModule alias_module       libexec/mod_alias.so
LoadModule access_module      libexec/mod_access.so
LoadModule auth_module        libexec/mod_auth.so
LoadModule expires_module     libexec/mod_expires.so
LoadModule setenvif_module    libexec/mod_setenvif.so
LoadModule jk_module          libexec/mod_jk.so
ClearModuleList
AddModule mod_env.c
AddModule mod_log_config.c
AddModule mod_mime_magic.c
AddModule mod_mime.c
AddModule mod_negotiation.c
AddModule mod_status.c
AddModule mod_info.c
AddModule mod_autoindex.c
AddModule mod_dir.c
AddModule mod_asis.c
AddModule mod_imap.c
AddModule mod_userdir.c
AddModule mod_alias.c
AddModule mod_access.c
AddModule mod_auth.c
AddModule mod_expires.c
AddModule mod_so.c
AddModule mod_setenvif.c
AddModule mod_jk.c

Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.