tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ara...@india-today.com
Subject Re: page has moved messages...
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:42:47 GMT
Hi $bill
just my 2 cents
I have noticed apache sending out a temporarily moved response especially
when u type the domain name without the ending /
eg if u type http://www.foobar.com and enter
apache sends back a 302 messgage with the new url as
http://www.foobar.com/
Maybe this is ur problem.. PLease try adding a / at the end.
bye
Anand

Today $Bill Dossett said