tomcat-users mailing list archives

From brent.john...@homepoint.com
Subject Document Root JSP
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:41:43 GMT
I searched the mailing list archives and found a couple of questions
regarding this - but I didn't see any real answer.  By default, the
configuration
for tomcat has /examples set as the path to use with tomcat (Im using
Tomcat
and Apache under Solaris).  Is there a way to have Apache forward only
*.jsp requests to the Tomcat engine, and do this for all *.jsp files under
the document root directory of apache?

I would assume this could be done by modifying the server.xml file and
the tomcat.conf file - but I haven't had any luck getting this to work.

Any help would be appreciated... thanks,

- Brent