tomcat-users mailing list archives

From brent.john...@homepoint.com
Subject Latest Tomcat Build on Solaris
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:01:01 GMT
I'm attempting to compile and run the latest Tomcat source
under Solaris, and other than some mild problems here
and there I've got it running.  But I'm getting the following
exception at the bottom of my JSP pages:

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletResponse: method
flushBuffer()V not found

I'm using the servlet.jar that came with the latest jakarta-servletapi,
anyone else have this problem?

Also, anyone managed to get mod_jk to run under Solaris?
I managed to tweak the Makefiles some and get it to compile,
but when I try and load the mod_jk.so file in Apache, it tells
me it cant find fndataseek or something.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

- Brent