tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Salvador Godoy Vega" <ego...@tekchile.cl>
Subject Error 500
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 19:20:07 GMT
Hi ...
I'm using JDev3.1 and in my dev. env. my jsp work fine ... but when I deploy
them to Tomcat3.1 I have this error ... (below)

Any Idea ?
I need help !

Thanks!
Eduardo.
---------------------ERROR CODE----------------------------
Location: /eprise/jsp/RAuthor.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Response has already been committed
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.HttpServletResponseFacade.sendError(HttpServletRespon
seFacade.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.unknownException(JspServlet.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java, Compiled
Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)