tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Diggins" <subscri...@red56.co.uk>
Subject RE: Servlet (and Apache) Newbie
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 22:53:34 GMT
Don't know about JServ, but my guess would be to get rid of the angled
brackets...

plus in the next line:
ApJServLogFile <C:\Program Files\Apache JServ 1.1.2\logs/jserv.module.log>
I'd remove angle brackets, add quotes, and make all slashes go the same way
(either forward or backward - don't mix and match!)