tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian M Lyttle" ...@breathe.com>
Subject Servlet (and Apache) Newbie
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 22:49:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm not 100% sure whether this question is appropriate here.

I'm running Apache [apache_1_3_12_win32.exe] on Windows 2000 and want to run
JServ [ApacheJServ-1.1.2-2.exe].  I have installed this and have tried my
best to set it up.  I added the following to my httpd.conf....

#LoadModule usertrack_module modules/ApacheModuleUserTrack.dll

# Tell Apache on win32 to load the Apache JServ communication module
LoadModule jserv_module modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll
ApJServProperties <"C:/Program Files/Apache JServ
1.1.2/conf/jserv.properties">
ApJServLogFile <C:\Program Files\Apache JServ 1.1.2\logs/jserv.module.log>

and get this error....

C:\>"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe"  -d "C:\Program
Files\Apac
he Group\Apache" -s
Syntax error on line 184 of c:/program files/apache
group/apache/conf/httpd.conf
:
ApJServProperties takes one argument, The full pathname of jserv.properties
file
.

I assume the format of the ApJServProperties line is incorrect, anyone know
what this line should read?

Yours,

Brian