tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Darren Hobbs <Darren.Ho...@ebookers.com>
Subject RE: trouble with tomcat on nt
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:36:54 GMT
Try port 8080.

I had the same thing happen.  I think 8007 is used for something else, but
I'm not sure what.  Any advice from those who know would be appreciated.

-Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous [mailto:predator79@soupfish.com]
Sent: 16 August 2000 14:35
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: trouble with tomcat on nt

hi everyone

i'm pretty new here, so my question may be obvious to some (hopefully ;)).
i'm usind iis4 on winnt 4sp6a. i just installed tomcat and set all the
variables, setup the isapi connector and checked the port to tomcat. this
all actually works, when i enter localhost:8007/examples the web server
shows some activity and in the shell window that opens up when i startup
tomcat there is some activity, too. it shows me following message:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp1
2ConnectionHandler.java:386)
        at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:134)
        at
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

what's going on here? im using jdk 1.2 and am sure that my java_home and
path variables are correct.

thx!
Aan97
Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous