tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Runge <oli...@cybercon.de>
Subject Installation problem
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:58:30 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to install TomCat 3.1 on Suse Linux 6.4. Tomcat by itself seems
to work fine too. Only problem I got is getting the mod_jserv.so to work
right. I read the documentation and it said to compile your own version so
it will definitely work with your system. Only problem is that the
compilation doesn't seem to work for me.

I seem to have set all the system variables that are necessary. I also made
sure to compile apache so that apxs would work fine for my system. Still the
compilation process won't go through.

Anyone had similar problems and might be able to tell me what I'm doing
wrong? Is there any further documentation from what comes with the source
and binary package?

Thanks for any help or info you might be able to give me!

Regards
Oliver Runge