tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chun, Byung (GEAE, Elano)" <byung.c...@ae.ge.com>
Subject RE: stupid Windows question
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:39:38 GMT
Try modifying the batch script so that it doesn't call out
and start another window, and then modify your shortcut
for the command prompt to allow more buffers.

Jin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Novotny [mailto:novotny@nlanr.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 4:35 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: stupid Windows question

Hello,

    For the most part, I've been happily developing under Linux and the
time has come to make things work on Windows. From the get-go it seems
that DOS is not my friend. I start up the Tomcat batch script within a
DOS prompt, but when an error occurs, I have no way of seeing the full
contents. The DOS window offers no scroll-bar and is basically an
incredibly dumbed down bash- more like sh really. Can anyone provide me
with some info for making Tomcat and Windows a friendlier environment?

    Thanks, Jason

--
Jason Novotny               novotny@nlanr.net
Home: (510) 839-6026        Work: (510) 486-8662