tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Boniakowski,Jeb" <JBoniakow...@nntllc.com>
Subject RE: Session Question: creation of a session
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:19:37 GMT
Umm, yeah.  You just said it.  If you do getSession(false), it won't create
a new session.  What's failing you?  I'm no session expert, but I'm using
them in this project a bit and I'm really impressed by how nice they are to
use, especially like setAttribute(String name, Object o).  I thought I was
gonna have to like set some sort of Hash code in a cookie and then hash into
some static hashtable to get user-specific java objects, but I don't.  Nice.

jeb.