tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Boniakowski,Jeb" <JBoniakow...@nntllc.com>
Subject RE: Best place for oracle drivers?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 16:38:49 GMT
from the included docs for 3.1 so maybe useless:

WEB-INF/lib/ - This directory contains JAR files that contain Java class
files (and associated resources) required for your application, such as
third party class libraries or JDBC drivers.

Is that structure perhaps maintained in 3.2b2?  I would think so because Ant
wants things this way kinda.

jeb.