tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amos Shapira <amos.shap...@webcollage.com>
Subject RE: Global Parameters
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2000 09:17:19 GMT
You mean you want to make sure the params are read before
any servlet in the application gets invoked?

Simple - just add a "<load-on-startup>" tag to one of the servlets or
JSP's.  This will make sure that this particular servlet's init() gets
called
upon server startup.  JSP's can implant code in their servlet's init() by
defining a function called jsp_init() or somesuch.

--Amos