tomcat-users mailing list archives

From S.Z...@spmv.de
Subject AW: trouble with tomcat on nt
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:56:00 GMT
But if you use port 8080 (with tomcat and IIS), you don't
need the IIS, because then you use tomcat in standalone mode.

You should tell IIS, which port it should listen (maybe 81)
and then you could access your site through:
http://localhost:81/examples/index.html
(if everything is installed properly ;-) )

HTH,

Stephan