tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hunter Hillegas <hhille...@jacobstern.com>
Subject RE: Strange Intermittent Problems with Tomcat 3.2 beta 2 and MySQ L
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:12:58 GMT
Yeah, I am using the second method as well but still having intermittent
problems.

It seems if I visit another webapp on the same server, it brings the
database to life again... Very strange!!

I would report it as a bug, but Bugzilla is dead for Jakarta.

Hunter Hillegas, MCP
Web Engineer / System Administrator - Jacob Stern & Sons, Inc.
hhillegas@jacobstern.com
805-565-1411 PH * 805-565-8684 FAX