tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hunter Hillegas <hhille...@jacobstern.com>
Subject RE: Bug in Tomcat? Response already committed?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:12:08 GMT
I added a simple error page that is supposed to print the exception but the
page isn't getting called (it just sits on the other page with the Error 500
half-way down).

Any other suggestions? I do do an include after the offending code, but
that's done in Sun's examples and on other pages of mine that work so that
can't be illegal (besides the fact it would remove a lot of the power of
JSP)...

Hunter Hillegas, MCP
Web Engineer / System Administrator - Jacob Stern & Sons, Inc.
hhillegas@jacobstern.com
805-565-1411 PH * 805-565-8684 FAX