tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chandran" <dchan...@moneynet.com>
Subject IIS not loading isapi_redirect.dll
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:14:59 GMT

I am running into the problem which has been reported here often -  IIS 4.0 not
and
the event log has the following error:

The HTTP Filter DLL C:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\iis\i386\bin\isapi_redirect.dll failed
to load.  The data is the error.

My host environment is NT 4.0,  SP5,  IIS 4.0.  I have unistalled and
reinstalled
IIS, SP5, and tried loading the filter with a clean version of IIS. But the woes
continue.    I've followed all the instructions outlined in the iis-howto file,
and
double checked all my registry entries.   Following are my registry settings.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_file"="C:\jakarta-tomcat\logs\isapi.log"
"log_level"="debug"
"worker_file"="C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\workers.properties"
"worker_mount_file"="C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\uriworkermap.properties"

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Daniel G. Chandran
Reuters, Inc.