tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Williamson <JWilliam...@Lastminute.com>
Subject webapp directory - is this needed?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:20:27 GMT
Hi all,

A quick question, I understand the WEB-INF directory structure, but is there
any need why a new webapp has to be beneath a directory called webapp?
I don't think there is, as my webapps aren't under a webapp directory, but
I'm having few peculiar problems, just wondering if someone can enlighten
me?

Thanks,

James

This e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.  It may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please let us know and
then delete this message from your system.  You should not copy the message, use it for any
purpose or disclose its contents to anyone.