tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Tomcat for Netware
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:20:17 GMT
To deliver some help to you, we need more information about your
problems, send any logs you have, if you have any logs :)).

Can be great to add NetWare 5.1 to the list of probed and working OSes,
but we need more info about what's is going on, one advice:

* use the debug attributte present in almost all valid elements of
server.xml, you need to set debug to an integer greater than 0 , 99 for
example, this raises the logs verbosity.

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega