tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Grenier <jgren...@recruitsoft.com>
Subject java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:10:51 GMT
I keep getting does exceptions right after running a servlet(from
examples/servlets), and this kill tomcat. I have my tomcat 3.1 server on
127.0.0.1 and I'm accessing tomcat from localhost. Any suggestions..

Sorry if this has already been on this mailling list.

java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Compiled Code)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Compiled Code)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpListenerThread.run(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)
Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8080] shutdown
due to exception: java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call
java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Compiled Code)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Compiled Code)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpListenerThread.run(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)
Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8007] shutdown
due to exception: java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call