tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven.S...@savillemail.com
Subject Re: AW: Tomcat error during JSP compilation.
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 07:30:40 GMT

It should be ok to have <jsp:useBean ...>   </jsp:useBean>. However, Bill is
confused about what goes in between the tags though. When an error occurs an
exception is thrown. When everything is ok the stuff between the tags is
processed - there are sometimes <jsp:setProperty ... /> tags...

S.Zeeh@spmv.de on 04/08/2000 17:25:19

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org