tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Goss <mg...@rtci.com>
Subject Re: tomcat won't find my servlets ;-(((
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:35:36 GMT
Steve,
If your web pages exist in the context... (ie
webapps/mycontext/somepage.html) they will be served by tomcat via an
url: http://mydomain/mycontext/sompage.html (thus the ajpservmount
command). If they do not reside inside the context... (ie.
wwwroot/somefolder/somepage.html) they will be served by apache via an
url: http://mydomain/somefolder/somepage.html (no tomcat).
HTH
Matt