tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wilhelm Colln <wilh...@interaccess.com.pe>
Subject Re: Tomcat suddenly shuts down
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 01:50:17 GMT
Exactly ! No messages in the log files.
I thought it was the web server at port 8080, as I couldn't make it work with
apache.
But it wasn't. Now it works well and the web server from tomcat isn't active.
I think this is the type of problem that is very dificult to solve in the short
term.
I didn't have this problem with GnuJsp.

I will test the AJP Connector !