tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Flambard Jean Michel <jmfla...@club-internet.fr>
Subject what this message is meant ?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 07:48:17 GMT
Hi,

When I start tomcat I receive the following messages:

XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper (BaseAbonnes
null) CLASS
class org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper
XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper (ConnexionMembre
null) CLASS
class org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper
XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper (RechercheAbonnes
null) CLASS
class org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper

BaseAbonnes, ConnexionMembre and RechercheAbonnes are servlets in my web
application.

My web application works fine.

I would like know this message meant ??
Thanks you for your help
--
"Il n'y a pas d'etrangers, seulement des amis qu'on n'a pas rencontres."
(Proverbe irlandais).

Jean Michel Flambard
jmflamba@club-internet.fr
http://www.multimania.com/jmflambard