tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Novotny <novo...@nlanr.net>
Subject stupid Windows question
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:35:13 GMT

Hello,

    For the most part, I've been happily developing under Linux and the
time has come to make things work on Windows. From the get-go it seems
that DOS is not my friend. I start up the Tomcat batch script within a
DOS prompt, but when an error occurs, I have no way of seeing the full
contents. The DOS window offers no scroll-bar and is basically an
incredibly dumbed down bash- more like sh really. Can anyone provide me
with some info for making Tomcat and Windows a friendlier environment?

    Thanks, Jason

--
Jason Novotny               novotny@nlanr.net
Home: (510) 839-6026        Work: (510) 486-8662