tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Sanchez Vilar <sanch...@tcd.ie>
Subject Re: Restart tomcat when recompiling servlet
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:14:50 GMT
Yeah, I meant that classes in such directory are accessible so you don't need to
put that path in the CLASSPATH environment variable. So, I have my servlet class
in the Web-inf/classes and that directory is not included in the CLASSPATH
environment variable. That's why I don't understand why modifications to that
class are not automatically reloaded (by the way, tomcat prints a RELOAD!!
message in the output window).

Oscar