tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Flambard Jean Michel <jmfla...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Directorie TOMCAT_HOME/classes
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:58:57 GMT
Hi all,

As said in the tomcat doc, I have created a directorie named classes
under TOMCAT_HOME directorie which in I want put the classes needed
by several web applications.
Fisrt, is it possible to do that ?

If yes, I don't know how write my servlet mapping into the web.xml file.
I done:
<servlet>
   <servlet-name>RemoteHttpServlet</servlet-name>
   <servlet-class>com.oreilly.servlet.RemoteHttpServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>RemoteHttpServlet</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/RemoteHttpServlet/*</url-pattern>
<servlet-mapping>
When I start tomcat, I reveive the message:
XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper(RemoteHttpServlet
null)
CLASS class org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper

Some help should welcome...
Thanks in advance.
--
"Il n'y a pas d'etrangers, seulement des amis qu'on n'a pas rencontres."
(Proverbe irlandais).

Jean Michel Flambard
jmflamba@club-internet.fr
http://www.multimania.com/jmflambard