tomcat-users mailing list archives

From William Brogden <wbrog...@bga.com>
Subject Re: Help required
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:00:47 GMT
I got an error like that when I had an old copy of the Sun JSDK
jar file sitting around  jsdk.jar I think it was. Took forever
to find out that Java was seeing the old jar before the one that
Tomcat uses.

--
WBB - wbrogden@bga.com  Chief Scientist, LANWrights, Inc.
Java Programmer Certification information and mock exam