tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean Michel Flambard <jmfla...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: Have I to start jerv ?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:31:56 GMT
I start tomcat manually by executing the tomcat.sh start (linux).
I ask me whether the mod_jserv starts whith this command.

When I do http://localhost/examples/jsp/a_file.jsp
that works fine

When I do http://localhost/examples/servlet/a_servlet
that don't work.

I receive error:
Not found
The request URL /a_servlet was not found on this server.

However, the file a-servlet.class exits in the directory
tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes

Below my tomcat-apache.conf file

LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so
ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice

ApJServDefaultPort 8007

AddType test/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp

Alias /examples /home/flambard/tomcat/webapps/examples
<Directory "/home/flambard/tomcat/webapps/examples">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /examples/servlet /examples
<Location /examples/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /test /home/flambard/tomcat/webapps/test
<Directory "/home/flambard/tomcat/webapps/test">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /test/servlet /test
<Location /test/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

ApJServMount /servlet /ROOT

In my file httpd.conf, I added Include
/home/flambard/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf
Where is the mistake ?

Please, help !
And finally, sorry for my bad english, I remember I'm French.

Thank in advance

--