tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob Purvy <bpu...@packeteer.com>
Subject [Fwd: is this a bug?]
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:27:44 GMT
I'd like to apologize to everyone for my screwed-up vacation messages
last week and the week before.

We recently outsourced our email service to USANet, and I was using the
vacation service that they provide.  In the past, I've never used those
vacation thingies, mostly out of fear of exactly this sort of problem,
but since I was going for two weeks this time I decided to try it.

Obviously, since USANet's service is too stupid to handle mailing lists
properly, I'll have to manually take myself off of them before setting a
vacation message in the future.  Or just not use one.  Once again, I'm
sorry to have been such a bad citizen.