tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean Michel Flambard <jmfla...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: New user
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 03:55:04 GMT
Hi,

My CLASSPATH it's ok now and I arrived to compile and install
my web application. Thanks.

But I do not arrive to access to my servlet.

I done a new context

-/webapps/InfoClient
	+WEB-INF
		web.wml
		+classes
			InfoClient.class (my servlet)
	InfoClient.html (allows me to access to the servlet InfoClient)

This is my web.xml file:

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.2//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">

<web-app>
    <servlet>
      <servlet-name>InfoClient</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>InfoClient</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>InfoClient</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/InfoClient</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

And I have added to my server.xml file (after the last <context
path=...:

<Context path="/InfoClient" docBase="webapps/InfoClient" debug="0"
reloadable="true" ></Context>

I try to access my InfoClient.html file:

http://localhost/InfoClient/InfoClient.html

and I don't access it.

In the InfoClient.html file, I access to my servlet:

I receive:

Not Found
The request URL/InfoClient was not found on this server

Why don't work ?
I'm running tomcat with apache
Thanks in advance

--