tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Weiss <swe...@aamc.org>
Subject Re: fatal error on startup
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 03:09:30 GMT
How are you trying to access port 8007. You shouldn't need to worry
about that. Just go to http://localhost:8081 and you should be able to
see the tomcat welcome page with links to the examples. If you've set up
Tomcat to work with Apache, then you should be able to go to
http://localhost:8080/<tomcat-mount-pt> (assuming that's your Apache
port).

-Steve