tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <andy.le...@veritas.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat, Apache, and Solaris 2.7 - Help!!
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:49:57 GMT
I just went through this in the last two days. Although I did encounter
some other problems as well (as shown by previous posts), it now works
fine.  I'm using a clean install of Solaris 2.7 and it appears I installed
the same packages you did.

I used ./configure --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE --enable-module=all
--enable-shared=max --disable-module=auth_db

The last bit is due to no Berkley DB stuff available. This built and runs
fine...