tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Kissinger <...@windchill.com>
Subject Re: shared classes for serialisation
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:36:29 GMT
Is there any way around having the classes in both WEB-INF/classes and the
applet's codebase?  We have hundreds of MB of classes used in both applets
and servlets.  We currently get around it by symbolic linking in UNIX but
this doesn't work for NT.  For NT we keep the files in the applet's codebase
and add this to Tomcat's classpath.  Needless to say, this isn't a nice
solution.

Thanks for any help,

-Jason