tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Kissinger <>
Subject Re: binary for AIX
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:24:20 GMT
If you're just having a problem linking, which we did, here is how we fixed it
thanks to the advice from this list:

$ apxs -c *.c -o
$ ld -H512 -T512 -bhalt:4 -bM:SRE -bnoquiet -bexpall -bnoentry
-bI:/opt/apache/libexec/httpd.exp -lc -lcfg -lodm  -o
jserv_wrapper_win.o jserv_wrapper_unix.o jserv_wrapper.o jserv_watchdog.o
jserv_utils.o jserv_status.o jserv_protocols.o jserv_mmap.o jserv_image.o
jserv_balance.o jserv_ajpv12.o jserv_ajpv11.o mod_jserv.o

Steve Haines wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have been running Tomcat on NT for the past few months and now we need to
> install it on AIX running through Apache.. Anyway, we are having problems
> tring to install everything because we have to build Does
> anyone have a binary version of for AIX that you could send me,
> I would greatly appreciate it!
> Thanks!
> Steve

View raw message