tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric Simpson <es...@home.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.1 + HTTPS + redirects
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:57:57 GMT
I'm assuming its redirecting you to the internal web server
name instead of the external name right?

I got around this by using this redirect code.

response.sendRedirect(request.getScheme() + "://" + reqeust.getServerName()
+ ":" + request.getServerPort());

and it makes the code a lot more portable also. Hope this
helps.

Eric Simpson