tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "$Bill Dossett" <postmas...@bill.co.uk>
Subject Re: page has moved messages...
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:20:47 GMT
got the headers and they sure don't seem right... i've
truncated the sql statement and things to make it
less long, and not sure it's a tomcat issue...

GET /ir_form.jsp?IR=7222&Raised_by=bill.....

returns...

This document has moved <a
href="http://www.bill.co.uk/ir_form.jsp?IR=7222&Raised_by=bill...

<head>
<title>Bill's IR System IR Form</title>
</head>
<form name="form1" method="get" action="/ir_form.jsp?IR=7222&Raised_by=bill

and the whole form twice.... netscape freaks out and doesn't display, it, internet

expolder does in full loving detail....sooo, you can't use response.redirect to
return to the same page, is there another method I could try, can I print a
javascript location object or something, I can't remeber exactly how that works
and after grepping all my perl scripts can't find it... anything???  Sorry if this

is getting off the tomcat user focus.

Thanks
Bill