tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "$Bill Dossett" <postmas...@bill.co.uk>
Subject Re: page has moved messages...
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:56:57 GMT
hmmm.. it appears to be a weird transient thing.
setting no cache, etc didn't help.  The browser gets
the right URL, but displays the page has moved message.
with a link to it... looking in the source of this page
shows that part of the page is there... down to about the
table.  When I press on the hyperlink the first time
it tries to open an external program to read the jsp...
I press cancel, and then press the link again, and the
form comes up with the data in it ok... I have looked
at the header data, some, but the actual point that
I need to see the header, when it fails, is tre difficult
to put in via telnet, but I'm going to try to get to that
state and see what it is actually spitting out.
Thanks

Bill