tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "$Bill Dossett" <postmas...@bill.co.uk>
Subject Re: page has moved messages...
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 11:53:54 GMT
thanks... I did notice a difference between netscape and
internet exploder... netscape only displays this message,
internet exploder shows the form, then the message, then
the form again... the code is using a redirect statement
as well, perhaps I can use the greaded goto location or
something instead, which I have been told is a bodge, but
seems to work ok for me...

Thanks again
Bill