tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Johan Peeters <johan.peet...@alcatel.be>
Subject .conf
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:09:47 GMT
When starting tomcat, it appears to generate a number of .conf and
.conf-auto files. We do not need these, since we are running tomcat
stand-alone in our development environment. In fact, we do not want them
because the tomcat configuration is under version control in a ClearCase
VOB and usually, there will be no write permissions. So, my question is:

can we turn off the generation of .conf and .conf-auto files?

Many Thanks,

Yo

--
Johan Peeters mailto:johan.peeters@alcatel.be