tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Stein <zo...@gmd-net.de>
Subject shared classes for serialisation
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 17:55:42 GMT
> In cases where the Servlet Container doesn't already support
> Servlet API 2.2 ...

Ok, i admit my last posting was a bit off topic since Tomcat
supports 2.2.  I got confused with my mailing lists.

But the following is not (i swear i searched the archives, FAQ etc):

Our web application uses Applet-Servlet communication through
serialized objects. They are bundled in package
   commpack

The servlet classes reside as usual in
   myContext/WEB-INF/classes

The package classes are in
   myContext/WEB-INF/classes/commpack

Where do i have to put the Applet directory with its Applet classes
that also needs to access 'commpack' (beside other applet packages) ?

My Tomcat is running stand alone on WinNT.

Thanks in advance
Wolfgang