tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Kientzle <kient...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Mapping URL->Servlet
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:14:37 GMT
That's a good idea; I'll look at the Cocoon setup
and see how they did that.

However, I still need to be able to rewrite URLs with
mod_rewrite and have Tomcat correctly handle the
rewritten URL.  (I actually have a large collection of
complex URL rewrites that I have to preserve in order
to maintain support for old URLs that have migrated
over the last many years.  Updating old web sites is
a tricky business.)

As far as I can tell, this is a bug either in mod_jserv
or in Tomcat's AJP support; the wrong URL information
is being picked up somewhere.

				- Tim