tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Linzer <jlin...@alabanza.com>
Subject Re: "Cannot find any information on property X in bean of type Y"
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:02:25 GMT
Hi,
I just want to clarify a point that I think may have been made allready.
In the bean you must have setName, for example. In this case set must be
lower case "set" and Name must begin with an upper case "N". In your
setProperty (or getProperty) tag you have <jsp:setProperty
name="beanName" property="name" value="someValue" />. Here "name" MUST
begin with a lower case -"n" and I believe the rest must match the rest
of the case of the bean property. "setName"

Hope this helps

Jeremy