tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajnish Bhaskar" <r.bhas...@compserv.gla.ac.uk>
Subject Tomcat for Netware
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:45:35 GMT
Hi all,
	Has anybody had ANY experience in using Tomcat with Novell
NetWare 5.1?  I am trying to use it on Netware and have all kinds
of problems.

Although it seems to be running, I keep getting the dreaded 404
Not Found error.  I can't get into the default document root
(webapps/ROOT), the examples directory or my own context
(webapps/OLCWare).  This is driving me nuts and I've got to have
some results by Monday, and I just don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Raj.

Rajnish Bhaskar
r.bhaskar@compserv.gla.ac.uk, http://i.am/rajy
IT Education Unit, University of Glasgow
http://www.iteu.gla.ac.uk/
--
Um, I tend to either agree or disagree with you
-- Kev - to Nick Abbot on Talk Radio