tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajnish Bhaskar" <r.bhas...@compserv.gla.ac.uk>
Subject Tomcat 3.2 beta
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:15:05 GMT
Hi all,
	I was just wondering what Tomcat 3.2 (beta version) is like in
comparison to 3.1.  As I mentioned in an email yesterday, we're
getting rid on Netscape Enterprise Server (for Netware) and using
Tomcat as our sole webserver but I'm having second thoughts
because of stability worries (although I can't think of any
alternative).  Could someone comment of this?

Thanks,
Raj.

Rajnish Bhaskar
r.bhaskar@compserv.gla.ac.uk, http://i.am/rajy
IT Education Unit, University of Glasgow
http://www.iteu.gla.ac.uk/
--
Yes, but what's it *really* all about, then, when you get down to it, I *mean* really
	-- Terry Pratchett (Didactylos, Small Gods).